Adults, couples, and bochurim are invited!
PLUS! Live simultaneous broadcast with the Siyum HaShas, Metlife, NJ!
The Siyum HaShas Gala Celebration will be held in the original and newly renovated Yeshivas Chochmei Lublin on Wednesday, August 1, 2012, after Tisha B’av.
Gala Celebration & Tour Package Highlights! click here to download complete tour package
HaRav Zev Leff, Rav and Rosh Yeshiva Moshav Mattisyahu
HaRav Shmuel Brazil, Rosh HaYeshiva Zeev Hatorah
Dayan Yonason Abraham, London Beis Din
Rabbi Yonason Sacks, Rosh Yeshiva Beis Medrash L’Talmud and Rav of Agudas Yisroel Birchos Yaakov of Passaic
Rabbi Yechiel Kaufman, Rav D’khal Anshe Sefard Boro Park
Rabbi Michael Schudrich, Chief Rabbi of Poland
First day – pre-Siyum: Touring Warsaw, gourmet lunch. Travel to Lublin and late afternoon check into hotel.
Evening – Siyum HaShas Gala Celebration
Pre-Siyum Reception with music, followed by 5-star Seudas Mitzvah Banquet, Siyum and speeches and live simultaneous broadcast with Siyum HaShas, Metlife Stadium, and finale with the inauguration of new Daf Yomi cycle
Post Siyum – *Tour Package – August 2-5, 2012 includes:
Post-Siyum – Magnificent buffet brunch. Set off for next part of touring including Ger, Lizhensk, Madjanek camp, Crakow, Auschwitz, and more. Spectacular Shabbos in Crakow, special Melava Malkah program with seudah, live music & more! 5-star Kosher L’Mehadrin daily meals
Plus! 100th Anniversary Agudas Yisroel Convention – Banquet in Katowice
*Option for Hungary extension!
Groups Packages: Nesivos also welcomes organizations and groups to participate in the Siyum HaShas Gala Celebration and Touring Package. Nesivos will help groups create their own customized programs and seminars to celebrate this special event. For group quotes, click here to contact us
Nesivos/Rabbi Yehuda Fried and Reb. Duvid Singer are the exclusive representatives for the Siyum HaShas 5772 Gala Celebration in Yeshivas Chochmei Lublin, Poland.
Siyum HaShas – Gala Celebration/Tour Package – *Tentative itinerary
DAY 1: Wednesday, August 1
- Land in Warsaw in the morning. Tour city of Warsaw, Warsaw ghetto, cemetery, shul
- 2.30 pm – lunch in the new Ramban restaurant (hechsher R. A. Westheim, Manchester)
continue to Ger – daven at the kevarim of the Gerrer Rebbes.
- 7.30 pm – arrive in Lublin / check into Hotel
- 8.00 pm – welcome reception / light refreshments
- 10.30 pm – Seudas Mitzvah Banquet, accompanying music
- 11.00 pm – Siyum hashas with speeches
- 1.15 am – Siyum by Harav Wosner simultaneously with MetLife Stadium, NJ
- 1.30 am – Beginning new cycle
DAY 2: Thursday, August 2
- 8.30 am – Shacharis
- 9.30 am – Breakfast
- 10.30 am – Tour to old and new cemetery in Lublin. Daven at the kevarim of the Maharshal, the Chozeh M’Lublin, R Tzadok. Travel to Majdanek concentration camp. Continue to Lizhensk by the kever of R. Elimelech of Lizhensk. End the day in Lancut and see the shtetl of once with its magnificent shul.
- Dinner in Lancut.
- Stay over in Rzeszow.
DAY 3: Friday, August 3
- 8.00 am – Shacharis
- 9.00 am – Breakfast
- 10.00 am – Travel to Tarnow. See remnant of the large shul, daven at kever achim of Tarnow orphanage. Continue to Krakow.
- Check into Hotel.
- Visit cemetery. Daven at the kevarim of the Bach, Tosfos Yom Tov and other gedolim.
- Get ready for a special Shabbos in Krakow.
- Leil Shabbos – Davening in the Isaaca shul with the local community followed by seuda in the hotel.
- Oneg Shabbos
DAY 4: Shabbos day, August 4
- Full Shabbos schedule in Krakow, including shiurim, workshops and learning sessions
- Afternoon walking tour of the Jewish quarter, BY building.
- Melave Malka – special program
- Stayover in Krakow
DAY 5: Sunday, August 5
- 8.00 am – Shacharis
- 9.00 am -Breakfast
- 10.00 am – Travel to Auschwitz/Birkenau concentration camp.
- Finale! End the day in Katowice and celebrate the 100th anniversary of the first Knesia Gedola and creation of Agudath Yisroel in Katowice (1912) & dinner reception.
- Stay over in Krakow.
Day 6: Monday, August 6
- Return home OR
- Option: Continue to Slovakia, Pressburg and Hungary for 3 nights
- *ITINERARY SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Since 1996 Reb. Duvid Singer has been traveling to Eastern and Central Europe, including Poland, Hungary, Romania, Austria, Ukraine, Czeck Republic and Slovakia leading scores of tour groups and has had a major influence in the Jewish rebirth in Poland, including re-building Jewish communities, restoring numerous cemeteries and mikvaos, and is responsible for the historical re-opening of the Yeshivas Chochmei Lublin for the 5765 / 2005 – 11th Siyum Hashas.
For more about Duvid Singer, click here.